MAOL Program Overview
Who Should Attend MAOL
Acquiring a Master of Arts degree in Organizational Leadership is not analogous to meeting the requirements of an MBA degree. Our most successful candidates, many of whom already hold an MBA, are those who have an inquisitive, open mind, are self-motivated, and who are ready to commit to something greater than and beyond their self-interest and that is intrinsically bound to the self.
If you recognize yourself in the following statements, consider applying for acceptance in MAOL.
- You are a proven manager.
- Your current role requires leadership.
- You produce results directly and through others.
- You are seen as reliable and hardworking.
- Superiors see you as someone with high potential.
- A large portion of your job is accomplished through influence.
- You sense that you have more to contribute—something important to you and your organization.
- You are committed to taking your leadership to a higher level of effectiveness.
- You want to learn how to develop leadership in those with whom you work.